5 Things Every Small Business Should Have for Top Email Security
Email is heavily relied upon for fast and constant business communication. A blocked email, barrage of spam or opened virus attachment could mean a major problem for your company, slowing or stalling your productivity levels. Here are 5 things you should expect your email security to provide:
- Customized Filter – The right filtering will keep spam mail out and make sure the relevant mail gets through. Our award-winning spam capture rate is 99.7%.
- Maintained Control – Users can stay in control of their email with a Spam Quarantine Report
- Available Support – If something is wrong and you need immediate technology troubleshooting, world-class support should be at your beck and call – ours just happens to be available 24-7.
- Preparation – Malware is continually changing. Find an expert to stay ahead of the game for you and continue to battle the latest threats working to infiltrate your inbox.
- No Hassle – You shouldn’t have to download, upload or worry about your email security. Don’t let viruses, spam and malware distract you from your important workload.
Proactive Networks continues to provide California businesses with excellent 24-7 IT management assistance, boosting productivity throughout the Pasadena and Orange County areas. For more email solutions for common tech questions and IT problems, contact Proactive Networks today!